Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yesterday


Even when I feel like I'm trudging through quicksand.
I'm nauseas all day,
and there is just so much that I can't manage to get done...

I look at a picture like this and realize,
Life is good.
I couldn't ask for better than this.

Three beautiful healthy children.
An adoring (and adored) husband, who picks up all of my slack (which is significant these days).
AND I get to do it all over again with another little one.

Thank you Annette for the super fun impromptu photo shoot.

3 comments:

  1. you're pregnant?!!! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MAKE THE CUTEST KIDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment from my cell phone days ago, when I first saw this post. I am so happy that another darling is coming to the Anderson family! Congratulations! Just love you all. Sweetest family ever!

    ReplyDelete