Saturday, September 11, 2010

Food Storage

Ryan does most of the grocery shopping.  Isn't he wonderful? Yes, I know.  Lately, I've been wanting to work on building a three month supply of food storage.  A few days ago before Ryan went to the grocery store, I asked him to keep an eye out for things we buy frequently.  If any of them are on sale, buy a flat.  I was thinking of canned items such as chicken stock, or cream of mushroom soup, etc.

Ryan came home with this...


Next time I will be more specific.  In the mean time, we have lots of Pringles.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! Yay!! You and your whole family are amazing. love your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun you started a blog Audrey!! funny about the pringels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so very cute. I'm glad you have started a blog. I'll keep checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it. You now have a 3-month supply of Pringles, as we all should. Why is that funny? Oh, wait, I know why. He forgot the dip. That IS funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a typical man or what?! (minus the bad parts of a typical man). I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete