Sunday, September 5, 2010

Here goes...

Okay...I've been wanting to start a blog for about a year now.  I keep putting it off because creating a blog has seemed a bit overwhelming.  There are a few blogs I really enjoy reading and there's no way I'll be able to live up to those.  However, I've now come to terms with that, and I'm blogging anyway. Hope you enjoy...

Here are a few pictures to introduce our family.



The day it all began



A few years past and our beautiful daughter, Scout Lyla was born
17 months after that, came sweet Sebastian Eli

And here we are today





So...I'm still trying to figure out how some of these blogging things work.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are beautiful!! That picture of you and Ryan on your wedding day speaks so much love, taking you into his arms to protect you. Scout is gorgeous! Sebastian is going to be a heartbreaker! Beautiful babies!! Beautiful family! I'm so glad you are sharing this with everyone!

    ReplyDelete