Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

We have been watching a lot of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.
I have always loved Mr. Rogers, just the thought of him makes me happy.
I never understood why he changed his shoes and took of his jacket, just to put on a sweater when he came inside, but it was one of my favorite parts....still is.

A couple weeks ago Granny spent the day. 
We enjoyed some afternoon sun.
I got a nap.
That evening we had our neighbor Mary over for dinner.
She is such a sweet lady. She gave us a welcome gift when we moved into the neighborhood.
She has since given the children coloring books, crayons, boxes of chocolates and other assorted sweets. she shared her delicious tomatoes with us last summer.
Sadly, her husband passed away earlier this month.

I wish I had taken a picture of her reading Sebastian his bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment