Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Boyces

Our famous relatives came to visit. Well, not really famous, but practically.
They live in Los Angeles, and work in the entertainment industry.


My sister, Crystal is a talented make-up artist. Check out some of her work here.




Her husband Deon is an AD (Assistant Director). He's worked on several big budget movies, but the only one I can think of at the moment is Twilight. (Sorry, Deon)


Obviously they are way cooler than we are.


We loved having them visit.
Crystal is everything Scout adores.
Fancy make-up. Fancy clothes. Fancy long hair. 
Oh, so fancy.





I am so blessed to have a sister that I admire and look up to and can be shamelessly silly with.
As a child I never had to be worried or afraid...I always had my big sister.
I love you, Crystal.










No comments:

Post a Comment